Thursday, February 15, 2018

Hey Siri

I bought the new Apple HomePod, a voice activated speaker. To activate it, I have to say, "Hey Siri..." I changed Siri to have an Australian accent. So now to play music all I have to do is say, "Hey Siri, play Bob Dylan." And she'll respond "OK, playing Bob Dylan," in a thick Australian accent. If I want to know the temperature outside Siri responds, "Brrrr, it's 10 degrees outside."

All this is very confusing to Theo particularly the Australian accent part. I think he thinks his food guy has completely lost his marbles.

4 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

We cats often believe that humans in general have lost their marbles ;)
G'Day Mate!
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

catladymac said...

He'll get over it as long as the food shows up on time !

Anonymous said...

Bwa! haa!! Haaa!!!
Too funny! And Aussie accent!
Purrs
Marv

The Island Cats said...

He thinks another human has moved in!