Thursday, January 04, 2018

Final 2017 Stats

I finished organizing the pictures I took in 2017. Here are the year end number of photos of each of the boyz:

Diego-san - 662
Thompson - 622
Theo - 478
Combo of at least two: 545

Diego-san wanted to know why his number isn't even higher.

To be fair, I tend to always take more pictures of Diego-san because he's the hardest for me to get a good photo of. Theo's photos almost always are either amusing or capture his personality pretty well. I took a lot of photos of Thompson toward the end of the year when his health was declining.

3 comments:

Mickey's Musings said...

Those are some very neat statistics :)
We think Julie has the most pictures as she is the youngest and most active ;)
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Denise said...

Theo forgives you. He knows he is the most photogenic :-)

The Island Cats said...

We think the fact that you organized the photos and counted them is an amazing stat!