Sunday, January 11, 2015

No Budge

Diego-san loves to sleep right by my side. He starts out on my right side and during the night he'll wander back and forth across my chest.  By morning he's firmly ensconced on my left arm half under the covers and out.  During the winter I really do not mind this since it's like having a nice heating pad by my side. Usually he'll jump out of bed soon after the alarm clock goes off because he knows that most days I'm going to get out of bed soon.

This morning it was so cold he refused to budge until I lifted my arm.  I guess I couldn't disagree with him, I didn't want to get out of bed either.

2 comments:

The Island Cats said...

You guys should have stayed in bed!

Katnip Lounge said...

Diego-Dude--you and I must be brofurs! I do the same to my Mommy.

John