Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Day One

The boyz, being the literary experts they are, sometimes accuse me of being an unreliable narrator of their story.  For this past trip I hired a new sitter, and I thought I'd share her notes from her visits to provide another point of view.

"All three were happy to see me, mainly because they were hungry! They really voiced their opinions on that!  Food was eaten within minutes. Thompson settled in a kitty bed, in the kitty room.  The other two followed me up and down and watched as I did chores. All allowed me to pet them- even shy Thompson (he's sniffing my feet right now.)"

To be continued...

4 comments:

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aww, cute! How nice that you get notes!

Daisy said...

Ah, I love reading the sitter's notes! I'll bet she's a great cat-sitter.

Shaggy and Scout said...

At least you didn't get bit when you got home!
Thompson has a foot fetish, hmmmm?

The Island Cats said...

Sounds like a thorough report so far!