Tuesday, August 21, 2012

This Was New

Thompson caused me some concern yesterday morning when he skipped breakfast (his brothers were more than willing to consume his breakfast after they were finished with their own).  I put his dish away and decided I would keep an eye on him for other symptoms.  He went to use the litter box (number 2) and then came back to the kitchen to get a drink of water and finish his breakfast which he proceeded to do when I put his dish back out.  I guess when a guy's gotta go, a guy's gotta go.  This still is out of the ordinary so I'm going to t try and keep an eye on him.

3 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

You never can tell when the urge to whiz will happen! Maybe breakfast was too overwhelmingly exciting?

The Island Cats said...

Oh I've done this myself. Take a couple of bites then head to the box to take care of business, come back and finish breakfast. First time, the mom thought it was strange, but now she sees it as my routine.

Wally

Shaggy and Scout said...

One of the first things I learned with a new baby (human) was that food moves the bowels, so when they eat expect a poopy diaper to follow.
But since he went to the box first might indicate a bit of tummy turmoil going on. You're smart to have noticed and to keep an eye on the good fellow.