Monday, May 21, 2012

Buddy the Dog

I had a strange dream last night... In my dream I had adopted a three legged dog, a collie named Buddy.  Thompson and Buddy became best friends and Diego-san was mad because both Thompson and I were devoting all of our attention to Buddy.  Theo was mostly absent from the dream but I remember he didn't seem too fond of our new housemate either.  When I woke up, Diego-san was warmly snuggled against my side purring away.  I guess he wasn't dreaming the same thing I was or at least in his version of the dream Buddy joined everyone else in the house in lavishing Diego-san with all his attention too.

2 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

Hmmm....regardless, I bet all 3 cats are hoping your dream doesn't come true!

The Island Cats said...

We bet they are glad it was only a dream!