Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Reporting for Duty

We got our first snowfall over the weekend. It was just enough snow that I felt obligated to shovel the public sidewalk in front of my house. As I was preparing to go outside, Diego-san was being extra needy of attention so I told him I could use a little help shoveling and suggested I let him go outside and swish his impressive tail around to clear the snow. I certainly couldn't lose him in the snow given his color.

As I went to the front door Diego-san hopped up on the bookcase next to the door as if to indicate he was willing to try what I suggested. Alas, I changed my mind and decided it probably wasn't a good idea to use him as my snow swisher.

2 comments:

Shaggy and Scout said...

We got less than an inch on our side of town. All gone today.

Hmmmm, with the three of my boys plus Zolie in the garage, maybe we could get some snow swishing done at our house too.....

The Island Cats said...

Diego-san, it's a good thing he changed his mind...you really don't wanna be used as a snow swisher.