Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dirty Jeans and Mudslide Hymns

I was preparing to be on my way to the John Hiatt concert last night (the first time I've been to the revamped Guthrie Theater- what a marvelous venue) when Theo urped, and I mean urrrppped up his dinner. I've never seen so much urp in my life. I was a little worried about him because he immediately went to hide afterward. I thought about staying home but decided to go to the show. When I got back home I was glad to find he was his usual tear around the house, harass Diego-san, beg for food self.



4 comments:

Mr Puddy said...

Concert ? and Food...I go for food too !

Daisy said...

Uh oh! Harley sometimes does this crazy projectile bomit thing. I'm glad Theo is feeling better.

The Island Cats said...

He probably hid because he was embarrassed about urping. We're glad he's feeling better.

Shaggy and Scout said...

Sounds like he had to get something out of his system and then was ok, but embarrassed. Hope all is well now and the concert wasn't marred by your worrying about him.