Friday, July 10, 2009

Quizzical Friday

Here's today's quiz:

In this picture Theo looks:

a) Angry

b) Quizzical

c) Inquisitive

d) Confused

e) None of the above




The Answer???

It's e) none of the above.

The pictures aren't actually of Theo but of Marcel, one of the three cats I'm taking care of for the next few weeks in another house. My friend A- adopted Marcel a few weeks before I adopted Theo and we both agree they look an awful lot alike except Marcel's eyes are closer together. A- has never said it aloud but I think secretly she agrees that Theo's eyes make him look goofier and a bit dopier. But from what I've heard about Marcel- he shares some of Theo's wide eyed wonder...

3 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Uh oh, I was fooled - again. They look so much alike. Cute kitty too.

Daisy said...

Ah, you fooled me! It is very cool to have a doppelgänger.

Denise said...

Very tricky, but my first thought was that the expression certainly didn't look like wide-eyed Theo.