Friday, July 31, 2009

I've Got You Babe

I finished up doing the dishes and walked into the living room where the TV news was playing. There was a very attractive reporter interviewing somebody and as I am wont to do, I exclaimed to no one in particular, "Who's the babe?" Without missing a beat, Theo answered me with a squeal. Technically I think he had a point since I'm constantly referring to him as "my lil guy" which could equate to my baby and baby could equate to babe. I gave Theo a hug for his answer.

5 comments:

Reese =^..^= said...

I always knew that Theo was smart.

Parker said...

I have always thought of Theo as a babe my own self...

Jans Funny Farm said...

He knows who he is, The Babe.

Daisy said...

Theo knows he's babilicious!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Thanks for suggestion but clicking submit a second time just gets us "Comment can not be empty." It really does go POOF! sigh.