Wednesday, March 04, 2009

The Kreativ Award



Cliff and Olivia gave the boyz this nice award. The rules are to list six things that make the boyz happy. We'll give equal time to each of the guyzos so they get two a piece...

Diego-san is always happy when I comb him. He's also very happy when meal times come around.

Thompson is always happy when I rub his face. He's also very happy when meal times come around.

Theo is always happy when I play fetch with him. He's also very happy when meal times come around.

Thanks again Olivia and Cliff for honoring the boyz.

The boyz tag:
Momo
Whicky Wuudler
Karen Jo
Diamond
Gizmo and
Chica and Pumuckl

6 comments:

Cliff and Olivia said...

We're glad you liked the award. Very clever way of getting the meal in the list three times.

Parker said...

It's hard to be unhappy with good food!

meemsnyc said...

What a great award!!

Ana said...

oh thank you boys for passing along this award onto us, this makes us very happy! :-)

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Thankyou for passing the award to me. Must apologize for my SS's slackness in acknowledging the many awards that you have given me. I am deeply appreciative but what can you do with such a rude and lazy SS?

Yes, you have the right answer. My SS is going to Yunnan, China as part of a team to investigate an wall under the lake, probably dating back 2000 years or so. Besides being a SS to a lazy cat, she is an archaeologist.

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award. Thank you so much for passing it along to me.