Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New

My dad brought me to Ikea to pick up my Christmas gift- a new TV stand. In preparation for this new piece of furniture I did some rearranging of several of my rooms.

The biggest change for the boyz is they now have access to all the rooms in the house. I've always kept my home office door closed because all the stuff I don't want broken or damaged is in that room. I'm putting some trust in the boyz allowing them access to that room.

Getting the TV stand put together was a chore- Theo supervised the whole activity. My remodeled lower level of the house is taking shape and hopefully I haven't traumatized the boyz too much with all the changes.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I'm glad your furniture got put together okay. My Mommie says whenever we do that, we're always missing a few parts and it is a big ordeal!

Everycat said...

I'm sure all of the cats will supervise the remodelling and the changes. Access to the office sounds exciting.

Whicky