Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumped Up

I've been working late almost every evening this week. Diego-san apparently decided to save up all his energy for tonight. As soon as I got home he raced upstairs. When we were done with dinner he zoomed downstairs and sprinted through the tunnel that leads to the litter boxes. At first I thought the normal thing was happening and Theo was chasing him but I saw Theo in the kitchen still finishing up his meal. When Diego decides he is going to expend his energy running around he is like a flash - a black blur.

7 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Can't say Momo is that energetic. I have also been working late - Momo just slinks into my bed after demanding her dinner. Lazy kitty!

Parker said...

Maybe it's the "Fall Friskies!"

Daisy said...

Running around is fun. I run a lot more now that I have Harley here.

Gizmo said...

Hey, I've given you an award. Come on over and pick it up!
~Gizmo

Unknown said...

I'm with Parker, it must be the "Fall Friskies" because I have them too : )

Karen Jo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen Jo said...

Sorry for the deletion. I really messed up and didn't realize it until I published it.

Diego-san is really having a good time. Go, Diego, go!