Friday, September 26, 2008

Pitter Patter

My Get Fuzzy daily calendar had a feline fun fact today: the average 15 year old cat has slept 10 years of his/her life. I can totally buy that.

When I got home the contractor who has been working off and on to finish off my basement was still working. He told me that throughout the day he heard a couple of kitties pitter pattering across the floor above, apparently chasing one another. It was interesting to hear the guyzos don't sleep away all their day when I'm not home...

6 comments:

gottagopractice said...

Heh heh heh. Now you'll be wondering what they are up to all day....

Daisy said...

Now that Harley has moved in, we play THoE all day and night!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I like to go out exploring during the day. I have more geared towards my humans sleep schedule and so sleep at night now.

Gizmo said...

Thats a sweet picure of the boys. Looks like he's licking Diego!

Parker said...

THoE is a game that is best played when humans can hear us!

Ana said...

I think it was just like that because the contractor was in house and the boys had to create a nice entertainment program! :-)