Thursday, August 21, 2008

Speech... Speech

I trained a group of around 75 people yesterday for my job. Afterward a couple of people who have heard me give public speeches came up and said how good I am at it. It always stuns me when someone says that because like most people, public speaking is about the last thing I would voluntarily do. Of course before I have to speak to a group I always rehearse my schtick in front of the boyz. Thompson is the only one who doesn't run from the room screaming which is kinda the same ratio I get when I actually have to do the public speaking.

3 comments:

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Oh, speaking in front of an audience is a fear of our Mom's. We are glad you did so good!
~ The Bunch

Gizmo said...

How sweet of him so stay and listen!!

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Yes, it is time again for another challenge from The Cat Realm! Come and check out the details on our blog.
I hope you will accept the challenge and will eagerly await your entry!
Karl