Friday, August 15, 2008

Sleep on This

I think Theo has decided the best way to keep me home is to keep me in bed. His bedtime routine has started earlier and earlier this week. Last night he was doing his best to coax me into getting ready for bed at 6:30 p.m.

Theo's routine consists of jumping up on my chest or lap and kneading me. He hops down, meows and heads off to the kitchen. This repeats itself every fifteen minutes or so. He knows if I put out the last meal of the day, I'll then go upstairs and get ready for bed. Fortunately for him, I've been pretty tired this week and haven't stayed up past 9:00.

5 comments:

gottagopractice said...

Are you perhaps feeling tired due to a little subliminal mind control?

Anonymous said...

He's not purring, he's hypnotizing you! hehehe!

Gizmo said...

Theo is a smart kitty just like me. If it's 9:00 and my people arent making their way to the bedroom, I will hop on daddy and meow and purrr and fluff/knead him until he gets the hint!

Denise said...

Aren't you watching the Olympics? I've been up past midnight every night -- I can't wait for the weekend.

Daisy said...

Well, 6:30 might be a little bit too early. 7:00 is okay though.