Tuesday, August 12, 2008

HB DS

It's Diego-san's sixth birthday. Other than his involuntary imitation as a birthday cake candle, I think he would say he's had a pretty pretty good year.

Health update: I brought him to the vet last Thursday before I left on my trip west. She said his burn hadn't gotten any worse but hadn't gotten any better either. The scab was starting to peel off so she told me to keep an eye on it and look at the burn once the scab fell off. When I got home last night the scab was still on his back and I touched it and Diego didn't seem to care for that much. This morning the scab was no longer there but the skin underneath didn't look too bad other than it being much redder than normal. Hopefully the healing will accelerate and we can put the entire incident behind us...

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Happy Birthday, Diego! I hope you have a very wonderful day filled with treats and toys and hugs and kisses.

Gizmo said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIEGO-SAN!!! Glad you're booboo is getting kinda better!

The Cat Realm said...

A very happy belated birthday Diego! We hope your burn will soon be a very historical fact....
Mrs. OZ and Tintin

Ana said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Diego-San! (Sorry for being late)

One day you will both look at this burn and laugh about the whole story :-)