Friday, July 04, 2008

Theo's Magic

Usually when I start walking down the hallway in the upper wing of the house (formerly known as an attic, now a finished bedroom), Theo who can often be found sitting in the hallway will spring up, do a 180 and sprint down the stairs anticipating that's where I'm headed.

Well this last time he managed to do something quite magical- as he began his sprint the lights went on! I don't have motion detectors or the "clapper" just an old fashioned on/off switch so I'm not sure how this feat was accomplished. Suffice to say I was quite impressed.

4 comments:

Ana said...

Wow Theo, you are magical! That is really cool!

Daisy said...

Wowie! Magic is very cool.

Unknown said...

Wow, Theo is magic! I wonder how he did that? Maybe you have ghosts?

The Cat Realm said...

Hahahahaha - never underestimate the power of cats!!! Good job, Theo!