Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Real Bad

Last week I wrote about how I took some perverse pleasure in spritzing Theo with some water. Today I did something similar but a million times worse and I feel truly awful about the incident.

I was carrying a bowl of hot soup from the kitchen to the living room and Diego-san ran up to see what I had. I tried to warn him away but the chopsticks that were sticking out of the bowl starting falling out and I tipped the bowl spilling some on Diego. He yelped and immediately ran and tried to lick the hot soup off but since I spilled it on his hind quarters he ended up running around in circles. I burned my own thumb so I think I may have burned him too as he spent the rest of the afternoon hiding underneath the piano.

I'm sorry Diego-san.

4 comments:

Karen Jo said...

Oh, no! That's a real shame. Poor Diego-san. I really hope he wasn't burned too badly.

Daisy said...

Uh oh. I hope Diego is okay. Accidents happen sometimes.

Ana said...

OMG, poor Diego! I am always afraid this would happen when I carry a cup full of hot tea and Pumuckl is running around me.

Gizmo said...

Aww poor Diego-san! Bet he gets more lovins now! Glad you had a fun trip and came home safe!