Thursday, June 12, 2008

Skunk Eyes

I ran out of Temptations about a week ago so the boyz's allotment of treats went from the occasional, to none at all. And believe me, I've heard about this unfair situation.

So I finally decided to stop at the store after work and pickup some groceries and snacks for the boyz. Like my usual grocery shopping routine I did not make a list but relied on my memory to pickup all the things needed around the house. When I pulled into the garage I realized the one item I forgot was the Temptations. D'oh!

When I got inside I broke the bad news to the boyz. Thompson and Diego-san didn't seem to react too negatively probably because they've been around long enough to see more than their share of disappointments around these parts. Theo's normal sweet (albeit empty and blank) expression gave way to one with more of a glare to it.

My bad, boyz.

5 comments:

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Oh...poor kitties. Maybe if you double up on the temptations when you get them, they will forgive you!

Dianna said...

I think I would be eaten if I didn't have treats to give out.

Daisy said...

That was a very bad mistake you made!

Ana said...

Oh, poor boys! You'd better prepare the list next time :-)

We also run out of Felix, Chica's all time favorite treat. But unfortunately I cannot just go to the store to buy more but have to wait new visitors from Germany.

Unknown said...

Oh, that picture does show a bit of a glare from Theo!

Bad David, bad David!

You need to stop by the store AGAIN after work today and perhaps you should right up a list.