Sunday, June 08, 2008

Lee Lambert

A great man, a mentor and friend, Leclair Grier Lambert passed away this past week.

Lee was my boss when I worked at the Minnesota House of Representatives a few years back. He was one of the kindest, most gentle, and fiercely loyal people I have ever met. I loved working for him- respected him tremendously and was honored that he considered me to be a friend. I would not be where I am today in my career had Lee not supported me the way he did. I was quite saddened to hear of his death.

I went to his funeral yesterday and caught up with my old colleagues. One happy moment was that one of my former co-workers told me that part of his morning routine is to read this blog to catch up on how the boyz are doing.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I am very sorry about the loss of your friend.

Unknown said...

Do you know if Mr. Lambert has any descendants?

Sully
(651)757-4027