Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Thelonious Dribble

Today is Theo's designated birthday. According to my calculations he turns four so here are four reasons to celebrate all that is Theo:

4) He's the best one in the house for providing constant nonstop entertainment.

3) He makes sure my legs are extra clean after I take a shower by licking them until I got some pants on.

2) He's extra willing to give up his meal to his bullying bigger brothers.

1) He's the sweetest little fella imaginable.

Happy Birthday Theo!

7 comments:

Ana said...

Happy, happy Birthday Theo! We all wish you the very best and hope you'll have a great day!

PS, he is licking your legs? LOL :-D

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th Birthday Theo! Have a wonderful day!

gottagopractice said...

Happy Birthday, Theo! What a handsome young man you have become.

Dianna said...

Happy Purrrthday Theo!

Daisy said...

Happy birthday, Theo! Four is a very good age. I know because I am four. Years.

Gizmo said...

Aww, Happy 4th Birthday Theo!!! May you have a great day full of scritchins and nasty goodness!!!

admin said...

Happy Purrrthday Theo:)