Friday, May 02, 2008

SFF

So I got home and prepared myself for my special time with Theo. I went to the kitchen table and started opening up the day's mail. Theo hopped up on the table and rubbed up against me. He climbed up on me trying to rub his head into my face. I bent down to kiss him on the top of the head and noticed the smell of... strawberries?

Actually I identified the smell as strawberry lotion so he must have slept on an article of clothing or something that had some lotion on it. Suffice it to say for at least one evening, Theo was probably the best smelling kitty in all the upper Midwest.

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Strawberries smell pretty!

Anonymous said...

We always smell pretty! Mom's lotion is lavender.

Unknown said...

Yummm....a strawberry smelling Theo! Maybe he used your credit card and bought some strawberry lotion on-line?

Ana said...

A strawberry cat! That's cool! Pumuckl used to smell like his daddy's perfume :)

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

haha...Moki sometimes smells like that. When we can find them we buy him lightly scented catwipes.
:)

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Yummmmmm...... sniff, sniff,lick, lick, lick!