Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Sick Day

I stayed home from work yesterday. I've been feeling really run down and then I caught a cold complete with chills and a fever.

I must've interrupted Theo's schedule because he was out of hand all morning long. I was trying to take a nap and he'd go off into another room and cry and cry. I'd eventually go and check on him and eventually he'd quiet down. Then he'd pester Diego for a bit before finding another room to go cry in. Maybe it was just his way of letting me know he was worried about me but he was just a few steps away from the unprecedented option of locking him in a room upstairs... Good thing it didn't come to that. I would have felt even worse.

6 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hope you are feeling better and Theo has regained his balance and routine.

Karen Jo said...

I hope that you get to feeling better very soon and that Theo calms down. Doctor Who shows up in the US on the Sci-Fi Channel. I have seen some of Red Dwarf and liked quite a bit of it.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

He was just worried about you, I'm sure. We worry about out humans a lot, you are quite the worrisome race. Hope you are feeling better.

I did your book meme today incase you need a good book to read while you're recovering.

Daisy said...

I think Theo was just very worried about you. I hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better and that the boyz are behaving.

Maybe Theo does that everyday while you are at work?!

Bobby D. said...

feel better soon get more rest!