Monday, April 07, 2008

Feets Too: No Country for Old Men

Diego-san and I did our best re-creation of the creepy scene from the movie No Country for Old Men. The scene is the one where the Josh Brolin character is trying to escape from the Javier Bardem character whose money he stole. Brolin is in his hotel room and he hears footsteps come down the hallway that he suspects are Bardem's. The footsteps stop and Brolin sees shadows of two feet underneath the crack between the door and the floor.

I was sitting in my office with the door closed and I heard the pitter patter of feet in the hallway. I looked underneath the door and saw two feet. I knew from the size they were Diego's. We couldn't have done the scene any better.

8 comments:

catsynth said...

Haven't seen that film yet - but we're planning to.

Unknown said...

Aww....I like the picture of Diego-Sans feets - very cute!

Daisy said...

That movie is the very next thing on our Netflix queue!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Those are adorable toesies he's got there...

Anonymous said...

We aren't much for movies, but them is some footies!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Do your kitties make a noise walking down the hall? Momo is so quiet and the next thing you know she is sitting right behind.

meemsnyc said...

Cute feet!!

Dma said...

The boy that makes the most sound walking down the hall is of course Thompson who sorta grunts as he hops along. I can hear Diego-san sometimes because the hallway is a hard wood floor and if his nails aren't clipped I can hear him saunter along.