Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Brand New Trio

Nope that is not Theo. My friend A- is out of town this weekend so I'm going over to her house to feed her cats. This is Marcel. A- got Marcel a few months before I got Theo.

Marcel's eyes are closer together making him, in my eyes, look brighter than the spacey looking Theo. But from A-'s retelling of all Marcel's activities, I think he may give Theo a run for the money in the smarts department.


That's Bud, the newest cat in the house. He is A-'s fiancé's cat. Bud was the happiest to see me today, coming over to me after he was done eating, purring away.






Marabou is the queen of the house. She's a bit temperamental... I'll be petting her and she'll be purring and all of a sudden when she decides she has had enough she'll hiss at me...

6 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I can't keep up with the number of furries you are looking after. First it's the doggies and then now 3 kitties.

I am here to thankyou for visiting and purring for me when I was ill. I am overwhelmed by the caring gestures of the furries in the Cat Blogosphere as I got purrs and well wishes not only from friends but also furries that I have never met.

Hope your kitties aren't jealous of your charges!

meemsnyc said...

That is nice that you take care of those cats when their beans are away. Marcel looks like Theo!

Karen Jo said...

I have known cats like Marabou. You think you are really making friends with the cat, then suddenly it's like you just dropped in from outer space. Marcel does look like Theo. Bud looks like a very friendly cat. Are you well known in the neighborhood as a pet-sitter?

Anonymous said...

Mom will be cat-sitting for the next few days over at Gandalf's littermates house, so I'm sure we'll be getting lots of photos!

Daisy said...

I might be a little bit like Marabou. Except I do not know how to hiss, only how to BITE!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

They are all pretty cats, but Marabou is beautiful. I have to go with Daisy - if I don't want someone petting me, I put the bitey on them. Not hard, just enough to let them know not to do it anymore.