Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Another Absence

My dog sittin duties begin tonight and as this picture shows, the boyz are none too happy. I'll just be gone a couple of nights this week and a couple more next week with trips home inbetween.

This time around the boyz have a new food person coming by to fill up their ever important dinner dishes. A2 was the late great Mr. Max's all time favorite person but she has only met Diego-san and Thompson once and hasn't met Theo yet. I know they will like her a lot. She has a very calming presence.

4 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Oh no, not a cat feeder. How stressful. Actually I am sure you boys will be fine, and will wait for your mom to get home.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Man, you are on the road a lot. I think you should be prohibited from leaving the house from now on!

Daisy said...

I am with Diamond. You need to stay home with the boyz at all times!

Unknown said...

I still find it puzzling why you leave the boyz to babysit for dogs and have them babysat by someone else.

Why doesn't the cat-sitter just babysit the dogs? Cut out the middleman?

A cat needs their beans home at all times!