Monday, January 14, 2008

Ski U Mah

I saw a lot of people riding scooters in DC. It got me thinking it sure would be nice to live in an area I could ride my scooter year round.

On my way into work this morning it was zero degrees out. That means my poor lil body suffered through a 70 degree drop in weather from Wednesday to today.

Of course the boyz would probably enjoy living in an area that the windows could be kept open year round.

This type of thinking is probably why I should not travel.

2 comments:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Only if there's a special scooter zone. I hate people that crawl up to 15 miles per hour ride in the middle of the lane and slow things down.

Unknown said...

I would like to live in a year round warm climate too! Too bad Canada doesn't have such a place.