Monday, January 28, 2008

I Got What I Asked For (Sorta)

Yesterday I didn't supervise the boyz eating their dinners and true to form when I returned to the dining area Diego-san was munching away on Theo's dinner with Theo watching him by the side. I didn't even have to holler at Diego, he knew what he was doing was wrong and when I set foot in the room he dashed away.

I followed him up the stairs and began to lecture him when without much warning he urped up some food. It was almost as if he defiantly said to me, "all right I'm wrong and here it is..."

Theo came up the stairs and sniffed around the regurgitated food maybe thinking Diego was kind enough to heat it up for him as I tried to clean it up. That's not exactly how meal time is supposed to work...

4 comments:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

No? If it makes them happy who are you to say?

Daisy said...

Yep, you said he was not supposed to eat it so he gave it back!

Unknown said...

I am always amazed that Theo sits by patiently and lets Diego-San eat his food! I would fight for my food!

Karen Jo said...

Nope, that's not how it is supposed to work, but it is very funny. I do hope Theo got enough to eat.