Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cold Now

Theo's not much of a window cat. This past weekend, I did notice him looking out a window more than he usually does. Then last night as I crawled underneath my covers he jumped up and looked out the window that's right next to my bed. He eventually took his normal spot smack dab in the middle of my bed. But when I awoke this morning he again was quietly looking out the window. Given the minus 14 degree temperature and 40 below wind chill maybe he shares my concern: the earth has broken out of its orbit and is hurtling away from the sun.

3 comments:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I keep waiting for Global Warming to kick in.

Bean see Guera when with Port St. Lucie, she say they take five runs off him. That was the game that Yohan Pino pitched the 7 inning shut out. She may have seen the other players in previous years, but she has to refresh her memory. She says it just proves that they won't take players because she likes them since they didn't put Ruckle in the trade package. So much for her fun this year?

Dma said...

Many of the media stories here are saying Guera is the key to the deal- that he has a great fastball and is big (6'5) so he may eventually be a top flight pitcher... The only thing I know about Ruckle is he has a funky delivery. We already got one of those with Neshek.

Daisy said...

Well, you will never know unless you look out the window and keep an eye on things!