Friday, November 16, 2007

Post-Survivor

Once again Thompson and I tried to figure out who was going to be voted off Survivor last night prior to Tribal Council. Thank the lord Peigh Gee won immunity...

If I were there (other than make mooney faces at P.G.) I would have voted for James. Right now he's pretty much guaranteed a spot in the final four given that he has two immunity idols. And given his physical strengths he's a huge favorite to make it to the final two. The tribe had the right idea last week (both Jean Robert and Todd came up with the same idea individually) the only way to eliminate James is to blindside him and the chance to do so is quickly slipping away.

I was sad to see Frosty go but I think strategically that made a lot of sense given his performance in challenges and that he seemed a likeable sort.

Thompson was more interested in the fact James wolfed down seven hamburgers...

2 comments:

Daisy said...

I was sorry to see Frosti go, too, because he seems so nice. And kind of cute. I think James is going to be a real threat! And since he keeps eating more than his share of the food, he is not even losing any strength.

Unknown said...

I was sorry to see Frosti go too, I liked him alot.

Is it just me or does it seem like every time you turn around this group of Survivors is having another food feast!

I used to like James alot, but he is starting to irritate me a bit.