Friday, September 28, 2007

The Tribe has Spoken

I was lying down watching Survivor China last night and they got to the end of the show right before the jury when I announced my prediction of who was going to be voted out. I noticed Thompson lying on the floor next to me and he looked at me when I spoke and his eyes got wide. I asked him who he thought was going to be voted out and his eyes got even wider. It was like no one had ever asked his opinion before and he all but wanted to let me know what he was thinking...

3 comments:

Daisy said...

We were watching that show last night, too. But my Mommie did not ask my opinion on who to vote out. I wish the lazy man would go next.

Dma said...

I agree that guy has GOT to go. The wrestler they kicked out last night played the worst game yet of any survivor participant. She didn't try to blend in, be nice, be sociable or work hard...

Or so Thompson tells me.

Unknown said...

My Mum and I watched Survivor last night too! I don't like that bossy man, but like Daisy's Mum, mine didn't ask who I thought should be voted out, sigh....