Saturday, June 23, 2007

A True Indoor Cat

Diego loves to lay or sit underneath my skylights. When I have them open the many sounds from outside whether it be a bird, car, or a person walking by, makes him take notice. Of course he can't see anything except the sky above but this seems to be one of his favorite things to do.

And unlike Thompson he really doesn't sit much by an open window where he could actually see what is causing the many sounds. I did see today as Thompson was following something outside by going from window to window, Diego-san was following him seemingly more fascinated by what Thompson was doing than what Thompson was looking at.

Part of this difference in interests to the world outside might be that Thompson spent the early days of his life outside living in a park. The only time Diego has spent any amount of time outside was a couple of summers ago when I took him for walks. He loved that limited time outside and I truly should take him out again. It's just a little hard taking all three for walks.

1 comment:

Daisy said...

I am pretty sure you need a stroller!