Thursday, June 14, 2007

Scooter

I had a scooter "incident." I was standing by the side of my scooter starting it up. I hit the gas without having a firm enough grip on the brake so it lurched forward. I tried to hold on and keep it upright but it tipped and I fell over it.

I ended up with a scrapes and scratches on my arm and a very sore leg. My scooter has some scratches and the chrome around the headlight chipped. I felt stupid and sore and came muttering into my house when I got home. Thompson greeted me with a tiny meow and I immediately felt better. I couldn't think of a better soul to come across first thing after a stupid little accident.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, I am very sorry you got hurted. I hope you feel better soon. So far my stroller hasn't turned on me like your scooter did. This leads me to believe that strollers are nicer than scooters.

Good job, Thompson!

Unknown said...

You have had quite the troubles with Scooters this year! I'm glad you weren't hurt. Was Thompson at the window snickering while you did your Scooter antics?

Dma said...

Strollers are probably preferable to scooters but I would need help from someone giving me a push.

Fortunately (or not) I wasn't at home for the "incident" but rather in a bank parking lot in full view of dozens of cars. Therefore Thompson didn't get to witness it. I don't know that he would have snickered however- I think he would have given me his look of "why won't you be careful?"