Sunday, June 24, 2007

My Movie Stars

I'm working on a DVD photo album of the boyz to give to friends and family at Christmas time. Essentially it's just a DVD with individual slide shows of each boy set to music. I did this for the first time last year and as I learn the software- iDVD better, the project gets a little more fancy and sophisticated.

For each slide show I do about 25 pictures. Going through the many pictures of the boyz I've taken this year I was able to find 25 good shots of both Diego-san and Thompson. I fell far short for Theo however. This really surprises me because Diego is difficult to photograph. Usually his pictures turn out with a big black blob with two glowing eyes. Theo on the other hand is very photogenic- indeed most of his pictures seem to capture what I think he really looks like.

I also do a combo slide show- and again as I mentioned a few days ago- there are very few shots with all three boyz. Most of this year's combo shots are of Thompson and Theo. Getting shots of Diego and Theo together is difficult because Diego tends to move when Theo is in the area. Getting shots of Diego and Thompson isn't as difficult but most of the time they spend together is a matter of sleeping next to one another and while that can make for a cute shot- it also gets a little redundant. Fortunately I have another six months to work on all this and I'm sure by the end of the year much of what I have already compiled will be changed as the boyz continue to primp and preen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a great idea - I just might have to steal that idea.

Shelley