Thursday, June 28, 2007

My Bad... My Real Bad

So I was laying in bed around 10 p.m. last night and it dawned on me that it was Theo's designated birthday and I had forgotten all about it.

I immediately got up and went to find him. He greeted me at the bottom of the stairs, looked up with those big eyes of his and figured something must be up because it was a highly unusual event for me to come down from the bedroom at that time of night. I began singing him happy birthday and he came closer so I picked him up and gave him a big hug. This of course led to a convening of an unscheduled meeting as both Thompson and Diego-san joined us.

I gave everybody treats and wished Theo a very happy although somewhat belated third birthday.

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, Theo, happy happy birthday! Three is a very good age. I am three also. Years.

I love when my Mommie sings to me.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Theo! You don't look a day over 2!

I will teleport over this afternoon to sing you Happy Birthday in person : )

Just Ducky said...

Awww, Teho I am glad they didn't forget your purrthday. Hope you had a good day!