Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Window Watchers

It's been uncomfortably hot and muggy here the past few days so the windows have remained closed and the air conditioner has been running.

Thompson has learned the benefits of sitting underneath the ceiling fan in the bedroom. Diego-san prefers sprawling on the bathroom tile. Theo? Not sure where he's hanging out.

This morning the humidity was much less than the past few days so before I left for work I cracked open the small windows next to the picture window in my living room. I went outside and watered the plants in my front yard. I looked up in one of the two small open windows and saw Thompson's cute little face peering out watching my every move. I went to turn off the water and got up close to the other small window and saw Diego's eyes peering out. He's pretty hard to see unless you get right up to the window but he too was observing my activities and enjoying the fresh air.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, I MUST stare out the window and watch whenever my Mommie is outside. It is very interesting.

Unknown said...

I don't like the air conditioner either - it is too darn noisy! I prefer to have the windows open so I can gaze out over my kingdom and breathe in nice fresh air!

Kellie