Friday, June 08, 2007

He Tried

I met M- this morning for coffee. I meant to return some DVDs she loaned to me awhile back. But I forgot.

Theo did his best to remind me before I left the house. I heard a crash in the kitchen and it was Theo on the table knocking the holder for my PDA on to the floor. Rather than tempt him again by putting the holder back on the table I moved it to the shelves that also were holding M-'s DVDs. Of course I was too busy scolding Theo for his continuing need to knock stuff on the floor to pay attention to the message he delivered: remember the DVDs you moron.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor Theo got in trouble when he was really only trying to remind you about the DVD's! I guess the manner he chose to remind you was a bit over the edge, maybe next time he will just put his paw on the DVD's and cry : )