Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Memorial Day

I may have overstayed my welcome with the three day Memorial Day weekend.

I was taking a late morning nap with Theo on my chest. I think I may have been half asleep and half awake and I think something on the TV made me jump involuntarily. Theo immediately sprung up and started hissing at me. I had never heard him hiss before.

Then I was eating my lunch in the living room. My dish was on the coffee table and Thompson kept edging along on top of the table. I kept sternly warning him to stay away from my food and when he got too close I gave him a little nudge to get him off the coffee table. I must have nudged him a little too hard because he lost his balance and landed with a thud on the floor on his side. I felt awful the rest of the day.

No comments: