Saturday, May 05, 2007

A Hop Forward

My nephew Jonathan was over yesterday to mow my lawn. Jonno is trying to earn some spending money and I don't mind helping out (and getting out of lawn mowing duties altogether).

Jonno got a ride over from his brother Eben, and so he came into my house after he finished mowing, to wait for Eben to return. All three boyz greeted him. I was surprised that Thompson was so friendly- he went over to get petted and he didn't run upstairs at any point. He did spend most of the time underneath the coffee table but this was much more social behavior than usual. He especially doesn't often come out when male visitors are over and particularly younger male visitors. I was glad to see him opening up just a little bit more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thompson is becoming quite the social butterfly : )