Sunday, January 21, 2007

Survival of the Fittest

Over the next few weeks because of my dog sitting duties- my boyz will be spending a lot of time on their own.

I'm a little concerned about Theo getting his fair share of food. Diego has now taken to always trying to steal Theo's food if I'm not paying attention. Theo allows this standing behind Diego with a completely blank look on his face.

I have a feeling if I just dump out a bunch of food and take off- Theo will starve and Diego will get plump. Someone's got to learn to stand up for what is his.

3 comments:

5plus said...

This is slow, gentle Theo's former foster mom and I must speak up for him before he starves. We both know that Theo would not survive out in the world; that's why I entrusted him to you! I'm watching ; )

Dma said...

Good to hear from you. Theo sez hello. And of course I'll do everything in my power to make sure that his roommates don't take advantage of his sweet nature...

Unknown said...

What a great picture of Theo! I'm sure if he gets really hungry he will stand up for himself and insist on his portion of the food.