Friday, January 19, 2007

It's OK

Last weekend's snowfall has seemingly made the commute to work messy all week long. It's taken me a good 15-20 minutes longer to make my way home at the end of the day. My theory is that because neither Minneapolis or St. Paul called a snow emergency- people left their cars parked on the city streets and thus there are still piles of snow that make the roads more narrow and cause people to drive more slowly.

Thus I'm much more stressed when I get home. I think Thompson for one senses this because he has been much more patient in waiting for his dinner. I still get the message loud and clear that there are empty dishes to fill when I get home- but he doesn't seem to mind that I check my mail and change clothes first. What a smart little fellow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What an understanding and patient cat! Maybe Thompson could talk to Kellie about the virtues of patience!

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

He is a very handsome fellow, as well as patient!