Wednesday, December 20, 2006

His World is a Playground

I haven't had much time to play with Theo recently.

He and Diego usually have a cardiovascular workout chase at some point during the evening up and down stairs, tearing around so they look like big flashes of fur going by. Thompson and Theo usually have a rigorous wrestling match every evening as well.

Still Theo looks to me to play, whether it's jumping up in the air as I pass by, or racing me down the stairs. He seems disappointed when I don't really recriprocate- don't take the play to the next level. I just don't have the energy these days. Still I must admit watching all his energy always amuses me. He does everything full speed and often he looks behind to see if we're all watching.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey - Kellie has both those toys that Theo is playing with : )

Theo must still have that frisky kitten inside of him.

When I'm too tired to play with Kellie I drag out the laser light, it only requires a flick of the wrist and she is so thrilled to chase it around the living room.