Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Urp

I went downstairs Saturday afternoon and discovered one of the boyz had thrown up their lunch all over the living room floor. I suspected it might have been Diego because he tends to have the most sensitive stomach.

I monitored him carefully to see if it was just a one time thing or if he might be sick. He seemed OK.

Yesterday evening after dinner the boyz were all in their own worlds doing different things in different parts of the house. Theo was over by the front door when I heard the unmistakeable sound of a cat heaving. Sure enough I went over there and he had thrown up his entire meal. Of course the other two had to check out what had come up and I had to shoo them away so I could clean it up.

Theo seems none the worse for the wear however- I'm hoping he just ate too quickly or something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I'm thinking Theo just ate too quickly. Kellie sometimes gobbles down her food so quickly that she gets sick, I don't know who she thinks is going to steal her meal - certainly not me : ) Theo on the other hand, probably thinks Thompson and Diego are eyeing his food.