Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Drill

Last night the area around my house was under a tornado watch. I was upstairs watching the baseball playoff game with all three boyz seemingly content in their space.

When the weather lady interrupted the game to give a report on the storms in the area I told the boyz that they were on notice that when I told them to head to the basement they had to listen and follow me down. Theo of course would have- every time I go down the stairs he takes it as a big race and makes every effort to beat me downstairs (he always wins).

I'm sure getting Diego to follow the drill would be impossible. He's so darn independent. And depending on how hungry Thompson was he probably wouldn't listen to me either.

Luckily the storms missed my area and it was just another quiet night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

A tornado watch! Yikes!