Monday, September 25, 2006

Separation Anxiety

Some mornings it is much more difficult to leave the boyz then others. As the morning routine gets to the part where my departure is imminent, one of the boyz usually goes by the front door and hangs out as if to block my exit.

Thompson gets a sad look on his face. Diego tends to get disobedient- sometimes going to the couch and scratching the fabric (always sure to elicit a scolding). Theo just tends to get energetic and crazy- racing around the room.

Of course I interpret all this to be some form of separation anxiety but perhaps it is exactly the opposite: the boyz getting all pumped up about finally having the house to themselves again.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I get this "seperation anxiety" from Kellie too, now that you mention it maybe they are just all excited that we're leaving, mmmmm....here I thought she was indicating that she was going to miss me.