Thursday, August 10, 2006

Still Buddies

Diego-san has found a new favorite spot to park himself. I have a computer table at the foot of my bed- the top is completely clean so he has taken to lying there whenever I'm working on my laptop upstairs or even when I go to bed.

Of course after awhile Thompson wants to see what Diego has discovered so last night he hopped up on the computer table and sat as I worked on my laptop. Diego came running up the stairs all prepared to take his new favorite spot only to look up and see Thompson already there.

To his credit Diego didn't try to make Thompson move (like Theo no doubt would have) and he spent the next few minutes circling around the table and finally decided to hop up on top of the TV. Thompson eventually got down and Diego took his place.

No comments: