Friday, August 25, 2006

My Life as a Sitcom

I got home late last evening and was preparing some dinner at the stove. Out of the corner of my eye I saw two blurs of black fur come racing around the kitchen corner.

Those black balls of fur zoomed on by between me and the stove downstairs to the basement. Soon after a clomping third ball of fur, this one grey, hopped on by and down the stairs. I don't know what happened after that but all three boyz remained in the basement as I finished up my dinner.

I wish someone had all that on film. It was like a scene straight out of a Disney movie from the late 1950's or so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wouldn't it be great to have a cat-cam attached to one of the cats to see what they do all day! I always wonder what Kellie's up to when I leave, especially on the days she sneakily peers around the corner to make sure I am actually leaving the house. I know she must have plans to do something she knows she's not supposed to =^..^=