Monday, June 19, 2006

Performance Reviews

I gave the boyz their performance evaluations last week.

I told Diego-san that I thought he was incredibly smart. This was based on his ability to walk into a room where I've moved something (a box, a bag, any small object) and the first thing he'll do is notice that something has changed and meander over to check it out.

I told Theo he wasn't so smart (although in his defense I think this is based on that big old blank look on his face more than anything else).

I told Thompson he needed to work on his sense of humor. He doesn't like to be teased in any way and he always acts so serious.

The first thing Diego-san did was go over and scratch the sofa like a big nimnal.

Immediately Theo followed by going over to the scratching post as if to show Diego what the right thing to do was.

Thompson went and climbed in one of our cat trees so only his little face was sticking out. It was quite funny.

Thus all three boyz responded to their reviews by showing me I may not know so much after all.

No comments: