Friday, June 23, 2006

Hey You Get Out of My Yard!

Thompson's favorite place in the whole house is the bedroom window of the main level bedroom. The window overlooks the backyard and since my neighbor has a yard full of wildflowers- there's always birds and rabbits to keep track of.

There's an occasional trespassing kitty or two as well.

Anyhoo there have been two times in the past week and a half where I've gone out in the backyard only to find a pile of cat doo doo. Since my boyz never get to go out, I knew it wasn't any of them responsible for the mess leftover in the yard.

Upon my return home one evening I scolded Thompson. "So you're just gonna allow any old cat to come do his business in our yard?" I said looking into his sad, soulful eyes. He seemed to take my words to heart, (probably due to the tone of my voice). He looked up at me as if he had let me down. So I patted him on the head and thanked him for being so understanding of his own species. Thompson knows when a fellow has to go, a fellow has to go.

No comments: